WMRC season opener

Thread: WMRC season opener

Bike
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

WMRC season opener

Season started with a bang yesterday, decent turnout of racers and spectators, we suffered maybe 2 mins of light rain but the track was perfect and we had horsepower air. Great turnout of riders for the Taste of Racing at lunch so anybody who hasn't done this come out for one of our events and with a properly maintained bike we can get you on course with your street bike. Hillbilly Dawgs catered lunch for us yesterday and judging by the lineup to get food he was well received. All in all the day gets a 10 from me, we had a few ambulance incidents but from what I've seen this morning everybody is ok, Lu Veneziano took a hard hit to the kidneys and young Jake Thompson went for some observation after a particularly hard off in turn two so these guys will need a couple of days to get back to racing shape but I'm sure a few days of rest beats wearing plaster.....lot of old faces from Westwood days wandering around, Steve Crevier was out on Saturday so I was bugging him to come back and race the 250 prod class....And a good turn out of the Vancouver Motorbikers who stopped in to watch, ride at lunch and then continue on a ride, make time next weekend to catch our double header, either in the stands or come back to race. I know a fair amount of our semi retired racers are on here so come back out and play.......
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600
    Absolutely STELLAR job on the mic Ted!!!

I would love to get to hear you calling the battles I had with Bez if anyone has video.

We were all bummed that Ken's bike wasn't working and he didn't race. Hopefully we can get it sorted for this May long weekend. It's going to be EPIC!!

Bike
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP
    Thanks Spero, you should have heard what we were saying about Bez's save in front of you when the mike was off.....It'd be nice if Shaw came out and did some video/recording for us much like Paul from Shaw Victoria did yesterday for Steve Drane. Anyone on the board know anyone in the TV industry here in town??
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

Registered User Array StevieMac's Avatar
    Bike
    Ninja250 + a few
    Great job announcing as always Ted. Thanks for doing what you do my friend.

Everyone I spoke to had an excellent time, and I talked to quite a few. It was great to see so many new racers out there.

Best wishes to the riders that went down. Heal up fast boys.
    WMRC & PCMRC #49

StevieMac- Any and all advice provided by me is of the "Use it at your own risk" variety. Common sense and your own good judgement must always prevail.

Bike
    Kawasaki
    Great weekend at the track!! All of my students passed the race school and raced on Sunday, two of them got podium finishes. So stoked for Jasmine getting a 3rd place in 250 production and Shin battling for the lead in lightweight supersport and lightweight twins!

This is setting up for some excitement this weekend. Hope to see some of the BCSB members out there, if you want some FREE ADMISSION for the next round stop by Modern Motorcycles or Burnaby Kawasaki.

Bike
    Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    elbows are out this weekend. that is all.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President