F*ckin' RCMP Cowboy
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin' RCMP Cowboy

Bike
    2002 ZX6R

F*ckin' RCMP Cowboy

For all of you who didn't come to Whiterock you missed out on some really classy treatment from the local RCMP. Man, this guy was a real ass. He pulled us all over after we pulled out of Boston Pizza and tried to give us the "don't pull any shit in my town speech" Sad thing is we were doing nothing. We were riding the speed limit in formation..hell, atomlowe and bugs even blocked traffic out of Boston Pizza to make it easier and safer for us to leave. Damn RCMP nazi. I thought he was going to check licenses and my wife (Katie) only has her learners so she hid in the bathroom of the gas station we had to pull into. Phew that would have sucked if he had checked. Anyways, it was still a nice night and it was good to see so many people turn out. Bugs, sorry about riding home so slow but I was a bit paranoid with the wifer riding at night.
    Last edited by Inferno; 05-02-2002 at 12:11 AM.
    kwodtke@telus.blackberry.net

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Candide
    Hell yeah,

That was something I'm used to watch from COPS back in Finland. I couldn't believe he was actually going to pull us over when he passed us with lights flashing, thought he was on his way to some real police action And he got some back-ups and everything I guess nobody took a picture of that? There were some many things I wanted to say to the local hero, but as I didn't really know what happens if you disagree with a cop around here I decided to keep my mouth shut. Just nodded when he asked if we understood what he was saying.
    But it sure was a funny experience

Xyban
    and to think I missed out on all the excitement...

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    doh!
    i wish i was there. seems like you guys had an awesome nite otherwise!

Bike
    Suzuki AN650K5
    I understand where he comes from, bottomline it's all about reminding us for safty riding, he's just doing his job, but he could be friendli*ER* and respect us a *BIT* more. Other than his "fook u all sportsbike rider" attitude, I'm okay with it.

Bike
    grrrr...

oh well, I was kinda expecting it.... but still he was really rude to us.

Squid
    I think every sportbike rider who disagrees with the COPS should go to the www.starboyz.com site and order T-Shirt. They say "FTP" on the front and on the back they say "COPS LIE", i think it will will sweet, hell im gettin me one just tp pose and get my point across about cops, man when i get my bike if a cops pulls any shit on me, im gonna stone cold stun his ass.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Okay guys..

Here's the plan (for those interested).

I'm going to draft a letter to the RCMP and the City of Surrey describing the events.

I'll post the letter for a quick review and then on the next ride I'll bring it around so everyone who is in agreement with it can sign it.

I know it is not department policy to be an ass, so I'm hoping this letter will help a certain supervisor smarten up.

Remember.. lets keep the general cop bashing out of this.

Jim.

Bike
    I wish.
    Originally posted by Candide

I guess nobody took a picture of that?
    I woudl've.. as I bring me camera along just for those instances:

This is an older picture from last year:
    BCSB- Administrator

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Originally posted by Squid
    I think every sportbike rider who disagrees with the COPS should go to the www.starboyz.com site and order T-Shirt. They say "FTP" on the front and on the back they say "COPS LIE", i think it will will sweet, hell im gettin me one just tp pose and get my point across about cops, man when i get my bike if a cops pulls any shit on me, im gonna stone cold stun his ass.
    I hate to say it. But it's this attitude that won't help us.

You have to understand that, as in all forms of organization, there are always 'bad apples'. To blindly accuse all Police of Lying and using "FTP" you're only destroying what little respect we can gather from them.

BTW, I'd like to see the results when you "stone cold stun his ass". At best you'll end up in jail. Grow up.

Jim.

Bike
    2001 R6 Red
    How many people showed up? I know large numbers scare the cops so they have to "look big" in front of everyone.

Bike
    2003 Honda VFR800

Re: F*ckin' RCMP Cowboy

Bugs, sorry about riding home so slow but I was a bit paranoid with the wifer riding at night. [/B][/QUOTE]

Its ok..i actually enjoyed the ride back, better safe than sorry huh!?

I am always slower at night anyways!
    great turn out though!

Bike
    sumfing nekkid
    Originally posted by Squid
    If your gonna have that kinda of attitude....don't ride with me.

Dafnip
    Originally posted by Big Jim

Remember.. lets keep the general cop bashing out of this.

Jim.
    I gotta agree on this one. I think the police should be polite and respectful if that is what they want back. I will sign the letter and what about sending one to the local MLA's office too. Bad mothing a cop or argueeing with one will get you know where, it might wven make it worse. The pen is way mightyer then the sword.

Dafnip

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Dafnip,

The present plan for the letter will be sent to the Surrey RCMP detachment, the Mayors office and the Britich Columbia RCMP head office.

The point of the letter will be that we, as responsible riders, were appalled at the treatment we received. We understand that the Police have a job to do and support it, however they must realize that if they would like respect, they will have to return it.

Quite frankly, IMO this is a fairly isolated incident. What gets me however it that it was the shift supervisor that did it, and I don't want to see his attitude filtered down to the rest of the officers on hist shift.

Jim.