WMRC double header

Thread: WMRC double header

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

WMRC double header

Quick recap, two days of incredible racing, Bez Cajee, Spero Benias, Kenny LaLonde, what can we say about the three amigos that hasn't been said? Epic racing between these guys Saturday, and on Sunday Kenny the Adult sat out due to the rain and Spero and Bez along with Nick Dudziak and Nicky Furtado took over entertaining the crowd. Rob Schoemeyer proved that just relaxing and letting the track come to you beats fighting the bike and forgetting to breathe just don't work and his podium finishes showed that Rob still has the minerals to run up front. Jay Tait, Matthew Addison, Jake Thompson, Steve McKenna and Jeremy Karlson proved that the 250/300cc bikes are as fast and as entertaining as the big bikes, Stefan Pleuss is a monster surprise as is Drew Chapman and Chad Coldwell, and Jasmine Kohl joins these guys as new riders to watch out for. Brett Hanson, Ryan Whittle and Eddie MacNaughton were a joy to watch on their twins but the ride of the weekend out of the group was Gary Mansi as he showed Eddie a few new tricks to ride around the number 59 and prove to the boss that the parts guy is as quick, or quicker. July 17th race is going to be a great one with the intensity heating up and points battles now rising up. Thanks to the WMRC exec's for again letting me join the party, always good to see friends/racers/fans trackside, and George Filis/Paul Ludwig/Bernie Denis/Kelly Bell/Brian Ens/Markus Selja/and the other rotating colour commentators who came up to the Tower of Power over the weekend, you were all incredible and make what I do on the mike easy with your help and insightful comments. Only thing better would to still be racing.........come out and support WMRC, corner work, race, come hang out in the Tower of Power, doesn't matter it's all about racing locally and being part of it. See you all July 17th.
    Last edited by oldsquid; 05-28-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array m_grewal52's Avatar
    North Delta
    Yamaha YZF-R3
    thanks for all your awesome color commentary in the tower of power!

assuming that was you!

Registered User Array StevieMac's Avatar
    Ninja250 + a few
    Despite the challenging conditions yesterday it was a great weekend and everyone went home safe.

Thank you to the WMRC Exec team, the corner workers, the Race Operations Crew, and of course Uncle Ted for keeping us all entertained with the race calls. I thought the weekend went great.
    WMRC & PCMRC #49
    WMRC Vice President

StevieMac- any and all advice provided by me is of the "Use it at your own risk" variety. Common sense and your own good judgement must always prevail.

Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600
    Awesome weekend!!

Spectacular job calling the races Ted!! I was in the stands as much as I could to watch Jasmin's races and listening to you over the PA raises the level of excitement that's for sure!

As always, a HUGE THANK YOU to all the Corner Marshals, Race Officials, Volunteers and WMRC Executive!

My battle with Bez in the Formula Ultra race on Sunday was out of this world! I can't wait for the July 16th Trackday and July 17th WMRC Round 4!