Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Yes, bitten by other

Votes: 1 5.6%

Bitten By a dog?

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  ninja911 
#1 ·
Just wondering how many riders have been bitten by a dog while on there bike?

Second time this weekend I was chased by a Black lab mix on my bike in a cul de sac.

Did the right thing by slowing down and then booting it but I had to make a left out of the cul de sac where he/she nearly caught up.

#5 ·
Shit actually I did get bitten on a off road bike, dogs are GAY.

Its weird, I go to my gf's house and the dog goes crazy, but once I take off JUST the helmet it stops.

Maybe they think we are some kind of evil dog creature alien shit.
Anyways im going to the lake to kick it with some ladies.

Peace

G
#13 ·
Wasabi and I were sitting outside InvisibleSoul's house chatting for a while and when Wasabi and I were about to take off, we saw a Coyote walking around. Wasn't quite sure if it woulda attacked, but we sorta throttled it a few times and Coyote doggie walked off.

#14 ·
The trick is to get them to latch on to the boot and then show them a good 0-60 drag time. Better yet grab the owner for so drag time. Riding through the reserve in Chilliwack i've had 3-4 dogs storm the road in a corner. Wanna take dodging shrapnel? Time like that I waish I was in my 4Runner.:mad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.