Here's some facts for those of you that think you don't belong because you're not fast enough!
1) There aren't enough 'fast' people to pay for their own track day, so they NEED YOU!
2) Almost everyone was slow once, so it's your turn ;-)
3) Everyone cares more about how polite you are, how your bike doesn't leak oil, how you listen to officials, how your friends aren't assholes, more than how fast you are.
4) Your fellow 'slower' riders will love you if you follow #3) rules, and you're smooth and predictable on the track, at whatever speed that entails.
5) Nobody is really paying attention you anyway, so look where you go, and have a good time.
6) When you feel stress, go for a quick walk, the blood flow will calm your chemistry.
7). Final quick thoughts, it's a lot of money being spent, and not having a good time doing it seems retarded. Enjoy yourself, listen and learn, watch the faster riders for smoother lines and body position, and have fun ;-)
8) Oh yeah, eat right, hydrate, and stay out of the sun