Allbike in Richmond.

Thread: Allbike in Richmond.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    It's SOLD. :(

Allbike in Richmond.

Anyone deal with allbike before? I know they deal with older bikes. I'm just wondering about their quality of service...

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Karl Hungus
    The owner is known as a wheeler-dealer type, his prices are a bit on the high side.

But the mechanic Darcy has a great rep and has been recommended by the service guys at BK which is good enough for me. I'm thinking about getting them to re-seat my valves sometime.

dazed
    darcy is good shit! if you want shit done that day and don't mind paying for it than all bike is the place!!

Sure, yep, lets ride... Array ZenOfZoom's Avatar
    Bike
    KTM 640 Adventure
    I've had really mixed experiences, some stuff they have been all over (alternator upgrade on my ST1100) other stuff serious ball dropping (ordering parts in to fix up a magna, two weeks after the goahead phoned back to find it had been "forgotten"). Depends on the day and who you deal with there.

Dave's been great on mechanicals if you can get him onto your bike.

Bike
    R6
    Yes I find that they charge on the high side, and have stopped going to them, if they want to charge the big shop $$$$ then I'll go to the big shop, but beyond that I have had no problems with them.

Bike
    I wish.
    They rebuilt my first bike for me, years ago... like 1996 or so. Maybe things have changed, but for a complete newb, I felt they treated me pretty well - they even picked up my bike for me when it was not running.
    BCSB- Administrator