Aug 1-2 Mission Raceway Park

Thread: Aug 1-2 Mission Raceway Park

Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600

Aug 1-2 Mission Raceway Park

July 31st - track set up starts at 6pm. The more people that pitch in, the quicker it gets done. Some of us will be riding at PMTD that day and will head over as soon as we're done. If we get done early enough we could do a suspension seminar.

Aug 1st - WMRC Race Round #5. It's the final round of the 2016 season and the class championships are undecided. It's going to be EPIC!!
    Taste of Racing is on at lunchtime.
    Come be a Corner Marshal for the best seats in the house! Email WMRC Volunteer Coordinator Pam Black at or just show up at the track before 8am.

Aug 2nd - WMRC Trackday and Semi Private Instruction available. Go to to register.

See you all there!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    a slow one
    cant wait... this weekends going to be epic!
    WMRC #765

White Rock
    Ninja 1000
    Me and my R3 are in for August 2nd!

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP
    Monday is going to rock, points battles to be decided, potential new lap record, full grids and the weather is going to be fantastic. Let's pack the stands to finish the season out strong, as usual I'll be in the Tower of Power so come on up and catch some racing from the best seat in the house, Pacific Riding School is sponsoring me while I'm in the tower so there will be lots of bad jokes, Kramer stories that have never made into the press, and I may possibly let you guys know how Allan Hay knocked 4 seconds off his personal best lap time during the July 17th weekend. Let's support our local racers, and WMRC, keeping motor cycle racing alive in the Lower Mainland. See you there........
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

Down here
    I hear somebody got airlifted out of Mission Raceway today??????