I can't look here for the latest news?

Thread: I can't look here for the latest news?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300

I can't look here for the latest news?

Does anyone else remember seeing something exciting on the news, and instantly logging in here to see what the BCSB political/financial/environmental/cop hating or loving/etc. experts had to say?

Has there been a Trump, Clinton, Putin, Trudeau, Christi, or bomb post on here in a month?

Not that i've noticed.

What I have noticed are, plenty of tech problems that should be handled with a PM to a mod or an admin. turning into posts.

Head out of the sand or ass time.
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS
    Hasn't been any of that activity for a while. And why post when the thread is just going to disappear? There have been some efforts by members to generate some discussions but it's too frustrating with the tech issues.*

I usually just pop back into see if the forum has been shut down yet. *

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    Hasn't been any of that activity for a while. And why post when the thread is just going to disappear? There have been some efforts by members to generate some discussions but it's too frustrating with the tech issues.*

My thoughts exactly. I've missed Gene's ride reports around the world. He's given up here. I continue to follow his blog on ADV.

This forum is dead. Nobody is tending to the technical issues obviously. Why bother start a thread, as you say, it's just as likely to disappear after you've started it.

BCSB,,,,,RIP

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post

That's fair.
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pea Souper View Post
    Does anyone else remember seeing something exciting on the news, and instantly logging in here to see what the BCSB political/financial/environmental/cop hating or loving/etc. experts had to say?

Has there been a Trump, Clinton, Putin, Trudeau, Christi, or bomb post on here in a month?

Not that i've noticed.

What I have noticed are, plenty of tech problems that should be handled with a PM to a mod or an admin. turning into posts.

Head out of the sand or ass time.
    Well, yes there has been all of that!
    A Trump (it's totally fucked), a Clinton (lies, lies, lies), Putin (speak bad, get punished), Trudeau (dah, and then nothing happens), Christi (a great speech, and then a Trudeau moment), and a bomb (the technical response).
    Pay attention!
    Last edited by PRSmechanic; 09-29-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!