Just wow... this forum is DEAD.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wow... this forum is DEAD.

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650

Just wow... this forum is DEAD.

Wow... this went from one of the coolest forums around... and pretty active, to dead as a doornail in no time. Incredible.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    Wow... this went from one of the coolest forums around... and pretty active, to dead as a doornail in no time. Incredible.

Yeah but it's got some tre kewl pop up ads.*
    *Not to defend this forum, but it's summer, and, we may actually have some serious riders here for a change instead of fluff balls asking stupid questions, or trying to set up a full day group ride from Richmond to far distant Nort Van, or (gasp) Squamish.*

*Clearly the compromised security *situation changed this place. I didn't have any issues other than my home computer security software is not happy with the fucking pop ups adverts that are present here now.*

*Anyways Jay, seriously want to hear about Ireland open road racing. Did it change your outlook on life the way the IOM altered my conscience?*

Bike
    this site has ads?

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Yeah but it's got some tre kewl pop up ads.*
    *Not to defend this forum, but it's summer, and, we may actually have some serious riders here for a change instead of fluff balls asking stupid questions, or trying to set up a full day group ride from Richmond to far distant Nort Van, or (gasp) Squamish.*

*Clearly the compromised security *situation changed this place. I didn't have any issues other than my home computer security software is not happy with the fucking pop ups adverts that are present here now.*

*Anyways Jay, seriously want to hear about Ireland open road racing. Did it change your outlook on life the way the IOM altered my conscience?*
    Road Racing in Ireland was a life changer Steve. I'm going back next year again for the UGP and plan one other race as well. Simply the most amazing motorcycle experience ever.

license to chill Array frontside5's Avatar
    Bike
    R6, F4 stunter
    Just got back from 10 days away - looks like there are barely any new threads.

Registered User Array the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    this site has no pop up ads. if your'e getting them, its due to spamware/virus on your computer.

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS
    There've been numerous other technical issues, to me these kinds of thing turn me off especially when the owners don't seem to care.*

If you went a pool hall regularly but lately burnt out lights aren't replaced, the bathroom is never clean, table felt is all ripped up, you'd probably stop going.

That's what this place seems like, which is a real shame. Most of what I've learned, either directly or referenced to another source, is from this forum.

Registered User Array the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    jay you need to do a full ride report thread. i've seen all your updates on facebook, but it would be great to have a thread dedicated to the trip.

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    well there seems to be a fair amount of activity in the 'where to get castrated' thread. so maybe it's just a demographic shift. is anyone squatting bcerectiledisfunction.com? bced has a nice ring to it.

Registered User Array dexter302's Avatar
    Bike
    its fast....
    Quote Originally Posted by the bartender View Post
    jay you need to do a full ride report thread. i've seen all your updates on facebook, but it would be great to have a thread dedicated to the trip.

Hell yeah. I would like to hear more about this trip too. PIcs of the event and ireland in general. Always wanted to go there.

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Quote Originally Posted by the bartender View Post
    I have thought about this.... what turns me off is trying to deal with posting the photos. I'll have to put them onto some sort of
    photo sharing site I guess... but yeah, a trip thread would be good.

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Yeah, like we really need another "this place is dead thread". As far as I am concerned its what we make of it, and yes, I am also one who switched to the local FB groups as well, but talk about contrast. There is NOTHING of value motorcycle wise there. At least the few posts we have here are written by people who actually ride.
    DON'T STUFF THE CAGERS!

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDaddyGroove View Post
    As far as I am concerned its what we make of it
    That's true provided the website is working properly, which it frequently isn't. That's what is most frustrating to me. * *

Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    someone should start posting pics of their moms maybe
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Bike
    K1300R
    It's because I've retired from motorcycling. I'm sure ya'll miss me.