When was the last time you did something nice for a complete stranger?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you did something nice for a complete stranger?

I like my
    k7 gsxr 600

BCSB- Moderator

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    i do it all the time....i need balance due to all the bad fuckin'things i do to ppl...that's my way of thinking.....
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Vicious Little Tree Rat Array squirly's Avatar

Re: When was the last time you did something nice for a complete stranger?

Originally posted by Dalton

I'm nice to you, and you're kinda strange.

I once saw a girl about to begin what looked like a long walk to the bus stop at UBC in the rain, serious rain. I gave her my umbrella. Never saw it again - didn't matter.

I have bought Buck-a-Slice for the homeless.

I'm nice to Mischa's sister. She's still a stranger.

Last edited by squirly; 07-24-2003 at 10:50 PM.
    Good Luck and Godspeed!

Canon 1ds3 1d4
    i put a piee of wood under someones ninja kickstand in whiterock... it was about to fall over from sinking into the pavement...

thats about the only nice thing i've ever done.

Registered User Array
    Just now... I helped JikJak (never met him before) ride his bike back home cause he was feeling ill...

Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Array
    03 RC51,03 ZX6RR
    today, i stopped to let some lady cross the street.

I stopped for a cruiser rider who was sitting at the side of the road on the Sea-to-Sky. Turns out he was just making a phonecall and thanked me for turning around for him.

Originally posted by turbosonoma
    today, i stopped to let some lady cross the street.
    LOL, if it was at a crosswalk, it's called the LAW to stop for her.

Registered User Array
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    I've stopped for motorcyclists on the side of the road..

I stopped and helped with First Aid/Traffic control at the local High school a month or so ago when a pedestrian was struck by a truck.

I grabbed 2 kids trying to steal from Zellers a few months ago, but that was more fun than helpful.

I told the cute girl in the building I'd go swimming with her, but somehow I think that qualifies as some sort of cruelty towards her..

I give money to random panhandlers.

I open doors for people all the time. I run to the door to open it when they have lots of stuff to carry or cart of stuff.

I donate money to various charities.

I helped a person carry a 2-bundle expressvu system all the way to the end of the mall and waited with them for a taxi. (but I guess that was a customer - I just put the extra customer service into it) - so I'll include.. : I helped a customer program in 45 numbers into her phone during my lunch break. She was going to tip me $3, but I declined.

As I mentioned on here before - I picked up a $100 dollar bill and made sure it was returned to the rightful owner.

I try to smile and say hi/good morning/ etc.. to people to brighten up their day.

There's more.....

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    Today i told this guy that if he didn't get out of my face, i was goin to kick the ever lovin fugg out of him and his family and kick over his hangin flower garden.

He walked away

the way i see it, i did more then one good deed for that guy

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

- I always open door for people or hold it for them till they get through
    - i often give some changes to bums
    - some girls ask to borrow cell phone, sometimes yes, just can't resist sayin no...

there is so much more, i really think i'm good hearted

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I didnt beat someones ass for constantly bumping into me and breathing on the back of my neck for 15 minutes on the Skytrain 3 days ago.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

I bought this street/homeless sellers pictures to support his "wife" doesnt matter the outcome of what he did with the $ but he was given kindness and someday he will remember and pass it on

A couple of Suzukis
    This old lady was having trouble walking up the stairs...she seemed very weak, in her 80's or 90's. I helped her up the stairs...she still had five blocks to go to get to her apartment, so I gave her a ride home in my car.

Then I went to my little cousins house and beat the shit out of him for not practicing his guitar...he'll thank me when he's a rockstar.

I think I'm going to start volunteering...for underprivileged children who want to read good, and learn to do other stuff good too.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you