In the news again

Thread: In the news again

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS

In the news again

BCs favourite ex-RCMP officer...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...suit-1.3796832

Sometimes you have to live with the consequences of your actions, Monty. Somehow I think the destruction of his career wasn't due to anyone but himself.**

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2013 CB1100
    RCMP will probably just settle out of court to make this go away and prevent him airing dirty laundry. Guy seems like a scumbag, but I'm sure he will get the cash he's after.

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    Bike
    anyone I can lean against
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    RCMP will probably just settle out of court to make this go away and prevent him airing dirty laundry. Guy seems like a scumbag, but I'm sure he will get the cash he's after.
    I hope you are wrong.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    guaranteed, he's gonna laugh it all the way to the bank.. thats how things work in this province, sad as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg9 View Post
    I hope you are wrong.
    dont hold your breath.. this has been coming a while back, i believe somebody on here made the prediction when it all started to go sideways years ago..
    and now here we are, politics seems to follow the US logic of shut up and just sue them for all they've got as the dust settles

the shitty part of it all is there will be a good percentage of the population that actually agrees with him

even shittier when you think back to the circus it all became, he probably does have a case after-all
    Last edited by bacchus40; 10-08-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.