Track Bike for rent $300
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Track Bike for rent $300

Bike
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke

Track Bike for rent $300

I'm just finishing up a 02 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that I have decided to rent to people for Track Day's Only !
    This bike will come with Dunlop 208's GP tire's full Hindle exhaust and be a pretty competive little machine. It has brand new race glass , Over the Top subframe,clip-on's and fairing stay.

Condition's for rental.
    If you completly wreck it , you buy it ! aprox value to me $5500
    If you were to lay it down , and do damage to the glass(scuff the paint,bend a bar,all the normal stuff that come's with a low side) you pay for what you broke,providing it need's fixing to make it trackable again. IE scuff the paint,and break nothing,not to worry, it comes with the territory. I am expecting iit to be laid down once or twice , but am not going to charge someone to turn it back to showroom condition just from a little mistake. If you are a tire shreading rider , expect to pay part for rubber, about $100 if your balling the rubber up real good on the side's . If your a intermedate rider,to slower rider,and have no visable tire wear(beond the obvious) expect to pay nothing for tire's, just for the rental it's self.

What do you guy's think of this?
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Bike
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    WHy don't i just pay you installments on the bike and lease to purchase?
    RICHES BEFORE BITCHES

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    i like rwr's idea, ill buy it. 300/mo.
    no

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids
    Interesting idea!

Could be useful for people who want to take the WCSB race course but don't want to wire-up/risk their own bike, and aren't sure if racing is "for them"? (And since the race course has a "you crash -- you fail" rule (at Mission) your risk of damage should be less...?)

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    Bike
    bah
    That's a great deal. And it's per day I assume.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Bike
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    Originally posted by Jayson
    i like rwr's idea, ill buy it. 300/mo.
    geeeyawd would i ever like to just beat the shit out of an 02 gix 6! HUMMINA!!!

what could be better then havin a real sportbike like that, and just being able to go nutz on it, not even havin the slightest little inkling of respect for it *sigh*

that's truly the stuff that dreams are made of!

can you imagine the wheelies....the stoppies...oh , the possibilities are endless!

It'd be great if a guy could make payments on a bike like that....though it'd probably be better to pay for it all in one go...rather then have it broken by the end of the week due to receiving a serious spanking and have to pay for it for the next coupla years
    RICHES BEFORE BITCHES

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

AccelerationTechnician Array ZX9'er's Avatar
    Bike
    1 for track & 1 for street
    are you bringing it to Spokane for the August long weekend???....also would a person be able to rent it for say the next set of races at Mission in October???....you can either post a reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    ALWAYS RIDE HARD...BUT RIDE SMART

WMRC #104
    Sponsor:
    Burnaby Kawasaki

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I just posted 3 days ago looking for a deal like this for sunday.Will you have it a mission on sunday?

Bike
    750, 600, 400
    How much would you sell it for?...if at all.

Bike
    The Mighty One
    That's a great deal for the use of a race bike. Unheard of....I hope that everything works out for the best.

Bike
    Originally posted by rearwheelrider
    WHy don't i just pay you installments on the bike and lease to purchase?
    I'll sell it to ya for $6500 out right I personally have 5K into it
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

Bike
    Originally posted by gordopolis
    Interesting idea!

Could be useful for people who want to take the WCSB race course but don't want to wire-up/risk their own bike, and aren't sure if racing is "for them"? (And since the race course has a "you crash -- you fail" rule (at Mission) your risk of damage should be less...?)
    Ya I'd rent it for this event.
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    Originally posted by cosworth
    That's a great deal. And it's per day I assume.
    Yes $300 for the day.

but guy's like us need one of these for each cheek !
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    Originally posted by mosquito
    I just posted 3 days ago looking for a deal like this for sunday.Will you have it a mission on sunday?
    No I won't have it there on sunday........sorry not finished yet.
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    Originally posted by ZX9'er
    are you bringing it to Spokane for the August long weekend???....also would a person be able to rent it for say the next set of races at Mission in October???....you can either post a reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    I hope to have it for the T day in Aug
    (by S Whiting)