Duffy loop on a long weekend?

Thread: Duffy loop on a long weekend?

Duffy loop on a long weekend?

Duffy, Lillooet, Hope - too busy on a long weekend? RV parking lot? Cops in full force? Waddaya think? Planning on a Sunday 5:00 am N Van departure

2. Remove Advertisements

White Rock
    2003 GSX-R 1000
    You should be fine, I have done that ride countless times now and cars once you get out to the lilloet area are slim to nil and road conditions should be on the up and up now, I really should get out and do that ride again soon as it is my favorite one and I have a 4 day weekend on the horizon
    "Life is like a book. If you have not travelled, then you have only read one page."

MSN - burton6r@hotmail.com

I wish I was regular Array EF ZED ONE's Avatar
    Yamaha FZ1
    You will see the poopoo out in full force in the canyon on a long weekend but given that your leaving at 5AM and you don't stop for too long you could be at Hope before they setup for the day. I'd suggest just ripping it up to Lillooet and flipping a U-ball and head back to N. Van. I've done a loop from Lilloett to Cache Creek to Lytton back to Lillooet that hit's awesome roads and avoids the canyon traffic and cops. That way you get to ride the Duffy twice and bypass the ass-burning Hope/Van run.

this is my...boomstick! Array CrotchetyRocket's Avatar
    click, click
    I've built a JY bracket for my radar detector and converted it to sound it's alarm from a speaker inside my helmet. I'm ready for plOd.

ef zed one said it right. do a u eee in lillooet. not only is the canyon full o cops and other cars, it gets so fukin windy at times (all 4 times i've gone actually) it really takes the pleasure out of the trip.
    the cache creek idea sounds good to me. i'll be doing that my next trip up.
    one of these days i'm gonna change my evil ways, till then i'll just keep ridin' on.