Riding Pants

Thread: Riding Pants

Riding Pants

Hey guys,

What do you suggest for riding pants, something protective and comfortable. I've tried on a pair of Joe Rocket (can't remember which), but they were very uncomfortable on the bike.

2. Remove Advertisements

Thumbs up riding pants?

I`m also looking for pants,something with lots of yellow.My old two piece zip together leather suit is red/black(it matched my `92 GSXR1100)................ken.

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Vancouver Island
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Both BK and Imperial Motorcycles had Joe Rocket Ballistic pants on for about $170 - $180 a few weeks ago (the list price is about $230, I believe). They still might sell them to you for that price. These are (supposedly) waterproof textile pants with padding in the hips and plastic armour (I believe) in the knees. I bought a pair to be my everyday motocycle gear (save my leathers for the dry days).

Of course, these might be the type that dn_zx7r tried on and didn't like. And sorry auger, but as far as I could tell they are only available in black.

I hope this helps.

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV
    I wear a pair of Draggin Jeans cargo pants, and they are super comfortable and offer some protection. Kevlar lined so they are a lot better than jeans, but not as good as the textile or leather. But they make up for it in convenience.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Veritas Aequitas Array luckiechickie's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    08 GSXR 750
    Originally posted by KatRider ...These are (supposedly) waterproof textile pants with padding in the hips and plastic armour (I believe) in the knees...
    i wore my leathers out on my "bitch pad" ride the other day. i found the plastic armour in the knees pretty sore after a few hours.

anyone else have this problem? maybe it'll get better once i wear the leather in a bit.. ya think?