Stolen Plates

Thread: Stolen Plates

Stolen Plates

Some dirty rat bastard touched my ride long enough to steal my plate. I'm not too sure what he's going to do with it, being easily identifiable as a motorcycle plate, but I really don't give a charbroiled rat's ass.

Plate Number: E3 1762
    Insurance Expiry: Feb/04

It was stolen in the neighborhood of 6th. Ave and 12th st. New West, sometime last night. (4:20pm August 1/03 now) If you happen to see this plate cruisin' around your neighborhood, drop me a PM and lemme know. I would appreciate any information that anybody can give me. In fact I might give a small cash reward for any info that pans out, say an easy hundred bucks?

While I already have a new plate on my baby, I've taken this personally.

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements

if i spot anything i will let you know......i drive from the coquitlam area through new west......i will even lay a boot if i have too free of charge.....

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    People steal plates for the stickers too!
    just be thankful he didn't take the bike that was attached to it.

"you dioty rat, you stole my doity rat bastid"

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Registered User Array
    Death to thieves

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    Did you call the cops and report it stolen? Chances are it's proly on a stolen bike.
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    2010 Z1000
    Wrote it down and it's in my car as I look at bikes!
    When speeding run from the cops, it's a lesser infraction.

Not enough info......

Yup, reported stolen, got a file number with new west cops, (very polite on the phone btw), got a new plate.
    (Bolt, solder and flux too, have to look pretty closely to see the welds, 6 bucks)

Apparantly, there's now a serial number on the decals themselves as well, so you and I the ICBC rapee, have a little more security that some dick's not riding around on YOUR insurance. Way too small to bother posting, nobody will see that one.

That's at least $18 worth of boots to pay me back for ICBC's new plate charge right?
    And that's a firm offer, $100 bucks for return of said plate.
    (I'm not squemish about blood either.)