2 jackets or 1?

Thread: 2 jackets or 1?

2 jackets or 1?

Just need a opinion on whether I should keep my old sportbike BELSTAFF jacket since I just got my leathers.

I'm just wondering if I should sell my jacket since I need the extra money to pay off my Visa. I don't really want to part with the jacket since it's still so new and it has more pockets then the leathers. Comes in handy... but I find I probably won't wear it very often since I will wear my new Dainese jacket.

Do you gals have more then one jacket to change around with?

2. Remove Advertisements

I have two jackets and am very glad I do. I have my leathers but to just wear the jacket by itself results in half my back hanging out and it is NOT comfortable at all. I throw on my other jacket when it's a jeans ride. Don't sell your Belstaff...
    I'm bikeless. Can I still come out and play?

That's really true. Just the leather jacket by itself is really too short.

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r
    we should hook up for a ride soon

Richmond now... not BBY
    600RR Yeeeellllooow
    My gf kept her old jacket after getting her Dainese 2 pc... The extra jacket can come in handy when you need it. Murphy's law, what can happen, will happen... most of the time, you won't find out you need it until AFTER you get rid of it~ She keeps using her old jacket for normal and hot day rides and only wears her new Dainese on the off times~
    We rode our bikes together, we laughed together, we cryed together, we even lived together. All our friends said we were a the perfect match. I can tell the world that I know I'm the luckiest person alive because I got to live my dream for 3 years 7 months and 11 days.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    I know i'm not a girl, but..

I kept my old jacket , when i got my 2pc.
    i'm sooo glad i did..

it's so nice to have your jacket to throw on when you go downtown for a liesure trip, then to have to keep wearing out the zipper on your 2pc.

and yes...same with me..my jacket had more pockets then my 2pc.

it'sh not even dutch...isn't dat veeeirrrd?

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Keep the jacket... more versatile... don't know about you, but I still wear my plain leather jacket often, like when I ride to work because it's so much simpler to throw that on and has more pockets for stuff...

If you need money to pay off your Visa, stop playing Megatouch!