Leathers one piece or two

Thread: Leathers one piece or two

Leathers one piece or two

I'm looking to purchase some leathers in the future and I was just wondering what I should get. A one piece suit or two pieces. And does anyone know a store that carries leathers for woman in stock??Or where to get a good price on used.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r
    it really depends how you are going to ride ?, if you ride to wk/shopping etc . i will suggest a 2 piece ,cause you can at least wear the jacket where ever you go.Most ppl on this board prefer 1 piece suit .Burnaby kawi and RMS had some ladies size but usually they are gone right away , most lady ryder on this board had put deposit down to ensure they will have it on the next shipment.try this link http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/li...link&linkid=89

I prefer a 2 piece because it is a lot more convenient to wear. If you happen to stop by a restaurant to eat after a long ride, you probably don't want to have to have a heavy top half hanging down the back; makes for an uncomfortable seat.

You can always choose to mix and match jeans with jacket or full 2 piece suit.

my 2cents.

I agree with Elaine. Go with the two piece. A 1 piece looks like a monkey suit and I can't imagine it would be comfortable. I would feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon.
    I'm bikeless. Can I still come out and play?

need new bike please Array Chiquita's Avatar
    bike go bibi
    I have a two piece and love it... plus I can wear the jacket and jeans instead if it's really hot.... I got mine at BK but RMS has some stuff as well...
    See the stars.. they're shining bright.. everything's alright tonight..

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    If you're not a hard core racer...TWO PEICE ALL THE WAY (for reasons mentioned above)

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Richmond now... not BBY
    600RR Yeeeellllooow
    Ditto to all the above. My gf got her Dainese size Euro 40 2 pc at RMS but we had to order it ahead of time because all the women's stuff gets sold out faster than a Busa on a straightaway~

BK has some nice stuff~
    We rode our bikes together, we laughed together, we cryed together, we even lived together. All our friends said we were a the perfect match. I can tell the world that I know I'm the luckiest person alive because I got to live my dream for 3 years 7 months and 11 days.

If you are too small to fit into a mens one-piece, it is hard to find a womens one-piece, there are very few companies that actually make them. Only choice would be the very top end brands and you can look at spending about 2k.

Thanks for your help I am going to go with the 2 piece, I have been talking with BK and they are recieving a shipment of a bunch of womans leathers in this week so I will go and take a look.

RST have leather for woman in US size 8 through 16 and they have 1 and 2 piece. They are amazing quality infact most suits this quality are twice the price. Check out the Dyno Race suit at www.topendz.com

2 piece suits for $1000.00 Canadian!