Kelowna Bike stores...

Thread: Kelowna Bike stores...

Registered User Array
    2001 Honda F4i

Kelowna Bike stores...

Well there's 3 that I know of just want to know where you fellow Kelowna guys go to get your bike serviced.
    There's Yamaha and Valley Motor Sports on the westside. Then there's M&M Performance way out in Kelowna.
    How's your experience with these shops for service and buying a bike or equipment.

2. Remove Advertisements

New West
    '09 Bandit SEA
    I service my own... but I buy my stuff from the Yamaha shop, since it's a Yamaha

South Okanagan-Similkameen
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R 2002
    Valley Moto Sport have been great for me in recent years. Cameron S. is my main contact there and he provides exceptional sales, service and follow-up. I have also used M & M Performance for my Honda VFR servicing, but feel they don't hold a candle to VMS for overall service and attitude. VMS have the expertise to work on my Triumph and I trust that they will always do a great service job. I rate VMS as the best place for motorcycles in the central Okanagan.

"that it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"

Kamloops B.C.
    A black one
    They`re a good bunch at VMS.I do all my own bike work but when I needed by bikes cranks re@re`d ,Doug at VMS was the guy I got to do it.Their prices are pretty decent too.
    Hug a two`ll never go back to trees.

Want a TL1000R
    VMS all the way, but if i need something for gear and i need it asap and M&M has it my buddy Cody hooks me up good, so i'll give them a shout for that.
    It's on like Donkey Kong