Car garages in Vancouver

Thread: Car garages in Vancouver

Car garages in Vancouver

My truck got broken into last night and the fu@#$ stole my cheap ass $100 speakers and damaged my lock and interior door. I need to get it fixed now. Does anyone know of a good, trusted garage in the Vancouver area, preferably close to downtown or Kits? it's gonna be covered by ICBC.

Last edited by Bluestone; 08-13-2003 at 02:31 PM.

for bodywork, id go to integra. its on seymour, a half block from pacific.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    oh yes MR speaker.... i support the needle exchange program and condone our dope addicts mr speaker, i've got no problem with having to pay for the inconvenience of damaged property and stolen items.....tell ya what!, take my gun too. what the hell would i use that for?

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

My friend works at Clark Auto Body on Clark and 2nd. My car's been broken into twice and rear-ended once and he's done an awesome job on it every time. i recommend all my friends and family to go see him. Go check them out.

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I just took mine to Dueck and they did a great job. PM me if you want details
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™