BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Hi

11K views 57 replies 28 participants last post by  chromedome 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Heard about this site fom Rob at Richmond motorsports. Hopefully I'll get a chance to ride with some of you soon.

#27 ·
:flip welcome to your new addiction :flip

and Happy Belated B-Day

#37 ·
Muffin said:
Navigating this site sure is a challenge. I spent like 15 minutes on it yesterday
Tell me about it. It's all downhill from here ;)
:flip Cheers to your new addiction! :flip

#39 ·
Now that's what I'm talking about , a hot blonde girl riding a Ducati . This picture should go in the drool section because I'm drooling right now. :thumbup

cheers

#40 ·
Hey...We talked Friday afternoon at Blenz on Denman. I am the guy whose bike you were sitting on...I had no idea you were on here...and your hair is way shorter now...

PS. Just because you're somewhat hot, you shouldn't sit on other people's bikes without their permission. If your cleavage hadn't distracted me, I would have kicked you in the junk!

G
#41 ·
Oh yeah, you're that big tough guy who smells good. I thought you were a Hell's Angel until you told me which bike was yours.. What cologne do you wear anyways? It's to die for. Sorry about sitting on your Gixxer, I always wanted to try one out. Thanks for buying me coffee, hopefully I can return the favour.

As for my hair, I chopped off 8 inches for the summer.....I'll never do that again.

Distracted?.........and that's what cleavage is for cutie pie.

#47 · (Edited)
It's really not that difficult to understand. She rides a Ducati, and looks pretty much like the girl in that link, with on exception. Her hair is shorter and somewhat darker.

Now, it might be trully her in the pictures(and God knows that it's not that big of deal to do modeling this day and age and to travel to other places) or it might just be someone else who looks exactly like her and is posing on her bike. Wouldn't you take advantage of that and use the pics if your "Twin Bro or Sis" took pictures on the bike you happen to ride?

I personally am more inclined to belive that the girl I met is actually the girl in the pics(the reseamblance is too strong for a coincidence) and she just doesn't like making her carrier public in her home town.

Keep in mind, we have a few other models on here as well as strippers(at least 3 that I know of, two of which work only out of town and one who works at Brandy's) and as far as I know, one Adult movies actress who works out of LA and whose XXX movies can be found in some local video stores...
...And no, I won't tell you who they are...I think they like to just be known as motorcycle riders on this board. If they wish they can come forward on their own...

Like I said...Not that big of a deal...

But good work Kev anyways.

PS.

Here's a link to another one of our local board members working in the UK...
Like I said...it's a small world....

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=245055

G
#48 ·
Geez you guys aren't too swift now are ya? What girl would post a real picture of herself in a position like that on a motorcycle web site. C'mon............I was just satisfying Nutcracker's request.

Its not me, but close.

#49 ·
Muffin said:
Geez you guys aren't too swift now are ya? What girl would post a real picture of herself in a position like that on a motorcycle web site. C'mon............I was just satisfying Nutcracker's request.

Its not me, but close.
and I thank you for that :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.