Hi - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hi

You gotta lean into it! InvisibleSoul is on a distinguished road InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Okay, I don't get it... she's a faker, but Floman met her?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

'04 R1 - You are mine! FloMan is on a distinguished road FloMan's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes please! Oh! That wasn't a question?
    It's really not that difficult to understand. She rides a Ducati, and looks pretty much like the girl in that link, with on exception. Her hair is shorter and somewhat darker.

Now, it might be trully her in the pictures(and God knows that it's not that big of deal to do modeling this day and age and to travel to other places) or it might just be someone else who looks exactly like her and is posing on her bike. Wouldn't you take advantage of that and use the pics if your "Twin Bro or Sis" took pictures on the bike you happen to ride?

I personally am more inclined to belive that the girl I met is actually the girl in the pics(the reseamblance is too strong for a coincidence) and she just doesn't like making her carrier public in her home town.

Keep in mind, we have a few other models on here as well as strippers(at least 3 that I know of, two of which work only out of town and one who works at Brandy's) and as far as I know, one Adult movies actress who works out of LA and whose XXX movies can be found in some local video stores...
    ...And no, I won't tell you who they are...I think they like to just be known as motorcycle riders on this board. If they wish they can come forward on their own...

Like I said...Not that big of a deal...

But good work Kev anyways.

PS.

Here's a link to another one of our local board members working in the UK...
    Like I said...it's a small world....

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...&postid=245055
    Last edited by FloMan; 08-25-2003 at 07:44 AM.
    “Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko.”
    -John Loeffler

“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you sick.”
    -Unknown

Muffin
    Geez you guys aren't too swift now are ya? What girl would post a real picture of herself in a position like that on a motorcycle web site. C'mon............I was just satisfying Nutcracker's request.

Its not me, but close.

Je ne suis pas Francais nutcracker is on a distinguished road nutcracker's Avatar
    Bike
    none at the moment
    Originally posted by Muffin
    Geez you guys aren't too swift now are ya? What girl would post a real picture of herself in a position like that on a motorcycle web site. C'mon............I was just satisfying Nutcracker's request.

Its not me, but close.
    and I thank you for that
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

SilverHeartz
    Ahhh....

Addicted to two wheels rscudiver is on a distinguished road rscudiver's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    Oh man guys.....Hook, Line, Sinker. She's got your Number.
    Attached Images  

Originally posted by FloMan
    Hey...We talked Friday afternoon at Blenz on Denman. I am the guy whose bike you were sitting on...I had no idea you were on here...and your hair is way shorter now...

PS. Just because you're somewhat hot, you shouldn't sit on other people's bikes without their permission. If your cleavage hadn't distracted me, I would have kicked you in the junk!
    You should have kicked her in the junk anyways...cutie pie.
    I'm bikeless. Can I still come out and play?

Rageaholic Jayson is on a distinguished road Jayson's Avatar
    Bike
    Canon 1ds3 1d4
    a junk kicking is always in order.
    no

Registered User Candychikita is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    none of your business...
    hello...and welcome!! hopefully we can go out for a ride before the weather turns ick!

independent Amsoil dealer chromedome is on a distinguished road chromedome's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Harley Nightrain
    Flo you cutie pie you. I actually just cut off 4 inches as well. My shirts fit much better now.Hey Flo, do you know of any bikes for sale. I don't have one anymore.

======= samael is on a distinguished road samael's Avatar
    Bike
    Former ZX-6R Rider
    you look familiar
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke-

'04 R1 - You are mine! FloMan is on a distinguished road FloMan's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes please! Oh! That wasn't a question?
    Originally posted by chromedome
    Flo you cutie pie you. I actually just cut off 4 inches as well. My shirts fit much better now.Hey Flo, do you know of any bikes for sale. I don't have one anymore.
    I do if you want a 2003 GSX-R 600...My wife is selling hers because she doesn't ride enough...

Here's the wife with the bike...Don't look at the wife...that's not for sale...
    Attached Images  
    “Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko.”
    -John Loeffler

“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you sick.”
    -Unknown

independent Amsoil dealer chromedome is on a distinguished road chromedome's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Harley Nightrain
    Originally posted by FloMan
    I do if you want a 2003 GSX-R 600...My wife is selling hers because she doesn't ride enough...

Here's the wife with the bike...Don't look at the wife...that's not for sale...

+ Reply to Thread