Victoria Pub Crawl Sept. 27

Thread: Victoria Pub Crawl Sept. 27

Victoria Pub Crawl Sept. 27

We will be throwing another of the infamous "victoria pub crawls" Sat. September 27.

It will begin around 4 PM and continue on for the rest of the night, and end at a local nightclub. All venues are located in downtown victoria within walking distance of each other.

Tickets are $20 a head and groups of 10 get the 11th ticket free. It includes access to all venues for the night and a specialty crawl T-shirt. (markers included)

Each venue will have a "game" for points, and at the final venue prizes will be awarded.

This is our 9th crawl so a great time is assured (unless you stay sober). This is a great weekend getaway with the boys or girls and a chance to have a good time meeting new people.

NOTE-If you are coming from the mainland, discounted rates could be avaliable. We are also in negoations with a motel about possible discounted rates for out-of-towners, with a safe place for bikes.

If you have any questions or would like to order tickets please PM or e-mail me at

Oh, Sorry. My name is Matt for all who are intrested.

We also found an in-expensive hotel with locked, gated parking where all bikes will be safe.

Van Is
    I take it you are not planning to ride from bar to bar, getting drunker as you go? Bar after bar bad!

No. All venues are within walking distance of each other. Also within 5 mins (walking) of accomidation. So if you suddenly got the urge to leave all your friends and stare at your bike all night instead...