1999 Suzuki GSXR 600

Thread: 1999 Suzuki GSXR 600

1999 Suzuki GSXR 600

I have to sell my baby...it is a sad day. I love this bike because I'm always getting comments on how nice it looks. Hooo boy...here we go.

1999 Suzuki GSXR 600
    -28,000 kms
    -Clean title (NOT U-built OR rebuild)
    -Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition with only very minor fairing blemishes (almost all of it can easily be touched up with some paint because the surface is smooth...been meaning to do that, but never got around to it because you don't really notice it - see pics).
    -Completely stock except for new chain, Vortex sprockets, and frame sliders.
    -Lots of tread left on rear tire (D207's)
    -Full service done at 23,000 kms (at Imperial)
    -VERY regular Motul oil changes

It comes with:
    -Passenger Seat (in addition to the solo seat cover)
    -An almost full set of mismatched fairings ( you can put them on for track days to minimize risk of damaging the good set)
    -An extra stock exhaust can (for the same purpose as above)

You can view the super high-tech virtual walkaround by following this link:

(the accessories included are shown in the last pic)

(sorry about the quality of the pics. I'll try to post better ones when and if I get my hands on a digital camera)

ALL this for the low low price of $6000! (or best offer)

If you have any questions, or want to make an offer, or want to come down and look at this beauty - leave me a message with your question, offer, or any days/times you are availiable to see the bike. You can reach me by either PM'ing me, emailing me at slau_1980@yahoo.com, or calling 604-783-6036.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by superiorWANG; 08-20-2003 at 10:28 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements