It was nice to see so many bikes outside the Swan for the Bikers for Burns ride. I'm sure there was a lot of money raised for these unfortunate kids who will suffer with the effects of those scars for the rest of their lives. Makes a broken leg or arm seem pretty insignificant by comparison.

I thought the event went very well, overall, and I even won a nice denim shirt. I bet trying to get 200 sportbike riders to obey the speed limit all the way to Whistler and back, must have seemed like "Mission Impossible" when the idea was first put forward, but having group leaders etc seemed to work.

I was in group #6 following Misti Hurst, and I think she did a good job overall leading us there and back. The camera crew filming her could have used better judgment by not blocking the passing lane for some side by side shooting, but I'm sure that won't be an issue if this event happens again next year.

I know some people might have negative comments for one thing or another, but I hope this thread stays on the positive side.

A lot of work went into putting it all together, and I would just like to say thank-you for all of the people who made it happen.