BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

where to get tires from

704 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  insaneirishman 
G
#1 ·
hey
i need a new rear tire and i was wondering if anyone knew where i'd get the best deal on a tire concidering im pretty broke and school is just around the corner

the tire i need is the dunlop D208 any help would be appreciated :)

#5 ·
RMS sold me a BT-010 rear for $208 including taxes, so go to Rob with a quote from somebody else and let him have a swing at it (he loves beating another price.). Also Ted at Imperial has great prices as well. And it never hurts to cross-border shop, Chris at Steve Baker Motorsports on the Guide-Meridian north of Bellingham come pretty close to the prices on the web.

#6 ·
I've been looking at getting new tires as well, and a fellow BCSB'er down south called around and got me the following quote:

Dunlop D208 ZR - 120/70 ZR17 (F) - 180/55 ZR17 (R)

You can get that set from Cycle Gear in Auburn (253-876-9999) for $209.98(US), $227.82 w/tax plus 10.00 mounting. $89.99 front, $119.99 rear. Just a few miles south of Seattle.
It seems to be a skookum deal. Irishman, if you don't mind, PM me when you do get it and let me know where & how much. Or if anyone knows a local place that can come close to the price let me know.

G
#8 ·
well i went around checking them out and burnaby kawi was the cheapest for they are having a tire sale right now but i ended up just getting the hole plugged up at motorcycle world for 20 bucks :thumbup

thanks to the gang at motorcycle world and thanks to everyone else for your help on tires :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.