WTB: min Yellow F4i tail,Lft, and front body

Thread: WTB: min Yellow F4i tail,Lft, and front body

WTB: min Yellow F4i tail,Lft, and front body

Hi, unfortunately, on this day, God hated me and put me in an accident. Anyway, long story short, droped a yellow f4i on the left side. What's worse is its not my bike, so im taking responsibility on fixing it back to mint. So need mint parts. The following is a list of parts i might need, if u have them, pls let me know.

1) Yellow tail section (cracked it)
    2) Yellow/black left side pannel (scratched it)
    3) Yellow front fairing (Scratched it)
    4) Stock F4i exhaust (Banged it)
    5) brake leaver
    6) Left mirror

BTW, Im still a student, so i don't have thousands to throw away. Pls give me a fair deal. Thanks all.

2. Remove Advertisements

Got the stock pipe! Still looking for the body work and the other parts. Especially the mint side pannel. Thanks.

Does anyone know of anywhere i can go to buy f4i body work for reasonable price in the lower mainland? Shops? Stores? Private? etc. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

If i cannot find any body work, will i be able to repaint the scratched fairings? How much would a job like this usually cost? The damage is on all 3 fairings on the right side. What can i do about the decals if i decided to repaint? Pls provide any insight u might have. Thanks.