I was thinking about this during my ride to Calgary (OK so I had no music and I was forced to wallow in the wake of RV's from time to time).
Theres been some talk lately about certain issues surrounding this site. Sure, there will be ppl who dont see things the way they like others to, and no (paraphrasing DNAspark99) we will never be a big happy family.
But I am willing to bet that the majority of (active) users HAVE somehow benefitted from BCSB.com.
As a (still) new rider, I have found this site invaluable to my growth.
I wish that I had known about this site before I started to ride last year.
If it wasnt for BCSB........I would have never
- met some really cool people
- found my current bike (awesome deal)
- had discovered good roads so soon
- had the insight that I got after my accident
- had the techical aid when I had bike problems
And no, I havent been paid for this.......