New Track Layout

Thread: New Track Layout

Lightbulb New Track Layout

Check out some pictures of the new SuperMotard layout at Western Speedway in Victoria HERE! Poke around and you'll find additional info.

2. Remove Advertisements

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Is this the track where the road racing course uses part of the parking lot? That entry onto the oval sure looks familiar. If this is the same place I raced my old Datsun 1200 there back in the 70's.

Off the far side of the oval where the road track just leaves it is a kink then a 5 or 6 foot dropoff in the track, right?
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Arrow Could Be.

I did corner-working duty's back then and I do remember at least one 1200 Datsun running out there.(I had one )

Besides it's been the only Paved Racetrack south of Duncan for over forty years!

There was a pretty cool lip before the dip going onto the mild banking on Western Speedway's corners. The Cars would get twitchy just before the back-straight's wall. (This is where I stood, a really exciting vantage point)