ATTN: Photochoppers

Thread: ATTN: Photochoppers

Chumpman

ATTN: Photochoppers

I was just wondering if anyone could photochop a carbon fibre weave on all the fairings (even the grey part)... just curioius what it'd look like...

The bike:

Twill weave:

Plain weave:

it's just cuz as some of ya may know, i crashed my ride, and a friend from my car club said he might be able to hook me up with some deals from coast fiber-tek in BBY... debating what to do...

i can't afford full carbon fairings, but i can afford a couple sheets of the stuff to wrap the current fairings in and resin it...

'04 R1 - You are mine! Array FloMan's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes please! Oh! That wasn't a question?
    I think your bike would look money in carbon, but you should paint your rims a different colour. Maybe paint them yellow, just to remember...or red. Red looks sharp on a carbon fiber body...

I think I have a pic somewhere...hold please...

Here it is..Do this and you'll have an unique looking bike
    “Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko.”
    -John Loeffler

“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you sick.”
    -Unknown

Chumpman
    Originally posted by FloMan
    I think your bike would look money in carbon, but you should paint your rims a different colour. Maybe paint them yellow, just to remember...or red. Red looks sharp on a carbon fiber body...

I think I have a pic somewhere...hold please...

Here it is..Do this and you'll have an unique looking bike
    actually my RR was black... i just couldn't find a good angled pic of it...

but dayam, that bike looks pretty sweet! hmmm.... anyone know where could get and how much sheets of scotchlight that i could cut up and lay into the resin would cost? i'm getting ideas...