Ride to Jofree Lake Sat, Sep 6

Thread: Ride to Jofree Lake Sat, Sep 6

CyberNet99

Ride to Jofree Lake Sat, Sep 6 (S2S HWY past pemberton)

Myself and another friend will be doing a ride to Jofree Lake (up HWY 99), just a little while past Pemberton tomorrow. Basically do the 99, and head up the hill past Pemberton to enjoy the twistys going up and down the hill.

Nothing is really planned, other than a quick stop in Squamish at Starbucks, then on to Jofree Lake. We will likely stop in Pemberton for a bite to eat after we have gone up the hill, then work our way back, and likely stop in Squamish again on the way back.

We are planning on two meeting places, the first being at the Arco gas station on the corner of 5 Road and Westminister Hwy at 9:00 tomorrow morning, and the second being at the last exit before Horseshoe bay (Eagle road I think) at 9:30 so depending on where you are coming from meet at whichever spot works for you.

Weather is supposed to hold for the day, but there is a chance of showers late in the day, so we are planning on getting going and making it up the hill before it gets to be too late in the day.

Cheers,

Tim

ps. I'm riding an R1, and my buddy is riding an R6.
    Last edited by CyberNet99; 09-05-2003 at 01:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    I'll meet up with you at 5 and Westminister at 9:00.
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

EVA-00
    hows the speed...

CyberNet99
    Shouldn't be too fast ... )
    not to worry

MelloYello
    Are you stopping by the church at all or just at the eagle exit? And if at the eagle exit where?
    Last edited by MelloYello; 09-06-2003 at 09:40 AM.

MelloYello
    Missed you guys, ran about 15 minutes late...saw you 3 in Pemberton I believe just after noon leaving Yamaha...motorsports? 3 bikes: 2 blue yamaha's, one yellow

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    We were pretty late, went by Eagleridge about 10... Left bucks in S about 11:30 or so

That would not have been us at Pemberton, 2 blue is right, but mine is silver..

Good day, rain held off until Whistler on the return, got back 6ish in the wet.
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...