Wooho Email Spam, Post up your funniest ones

Thread: Wooho Email Spam, Post up your funniest ones

Bike

Wooho Email Spam, Post up your funniest ones

Heh, I found this one amusing. Post up your stupidest ones you've recieved.

"Compliments.I am writing you to in tune you with an Immediate opportunity which would be beneficial to us Both if we are able to strike an accord on the issue Understated.

I am Mr Martin Jimenez,a business man from the Republic of Venezuela.I need the assistance of a reliable and trustworthy person to enable me
    retrieve the funds needed for the furtherance of the investment plans I am nurturing. My search for a trustworthy person forms the primary basis of my communication with you.

This assistance involves the successful transfer of Seventeen Million and Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in cash with a bank in
    Spain.

Consequently the fund will be wired into your accountoffshore upon your instruction to which ever bank you open up the local account with.And your physical appearance will be needed in the bank to sign the release of the fund to your account.

If you do accept to work with me in this deal, we will discuss your commission/fee you may liken to accept for the assistance.

I must implore you at this point to kindly observe confidentiality during and after this transaction,futhermore I will gladly,upon your
    request,give all informaton that would facilitate the speedy execution of this transaction which we could dexterously execute in just a few days.

I look forward to doing profitable business with you and also I really want you to respond urgently.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated cooperation.

Regards,
    Mr Martin Jimenez."

like wtff??
    BCSB- Moderator

ridenrain
    Yahoo, my gravy train has just rolled in.
    Better order that new 999 now...

Master of Puppets Array Cometman's Avatar
    Bike
    Team Green
    You actually open the spam and read it? WTF? Do you actually have time in the day for that shite?

Is that you spreading all those viruses? I bet you opened that Anna Kournikova file a couple years back, didn't ya?

Bike
    naw man heh

i get my work email filtered to spam folder, on the odd occasion, one get thru heh. I run a tight ship over here on my box.
    BCSB- Moderator

Bike
    2001 R6 Red
    The spam emails selling anti-spam software are funny.

Bike
    1966 CCM
    I had one from the same guy saying that they had found unclaimed acounts to the tune of 250 million and if I could give them my account number they would give me 10% and they would transfer the funds through my acount.....
    They lied....
    I only got 4 million

bastards
    I’m not crazy, I just need to get off this island. The doctors don’t believe I invented the chocolate éclair. But I did. I’m going to burn them all and drink soup from their skulls! Happy soup! Untie me and I’ll kill you last!