FS: 1999 Yellow Suzuki SV650S
Its been a faithful steed but I think its time to try something new. Currently sitting at around 25,000 kms. I am the second owner. Previous to me, it was serviced at Northshore Suzuki, and since I've had it, its been under the care of John at Bomax who is an SV expert. Its had a steady diet of Motul oil and has oil changed regularly and over the winter break. Overall its in excellent condition but there are a few minor scratches. I've spent most of my hard earned cash on upgrading its performance, and I've got most of the goodies you'd want.
- PIAA Superwhite headlights and center marker light
- Renegade carbon oval high mount slip-on exhaust (upgradable to dual cans, and stock exhaust is remountable)
- Racetech front fork springs (setup for riders of 160-185 lbs)
- Dynojet Stage 1 jet kit
- Intuitive Racing frame and bar sliders
- Progrip carbon look tank pad
- RK X-ring racing chain, brand new just installed last week @ Bomax
- Bridgestone BT-010 front and rear tires
Also available together or seperately is a Corbin saddle that makes longer distance touring a joy.
With Corbin seat, I'm asking for $6600 or $6500 without. For more information or questions please call PM me here or email me at Machinegun_AK@hotmail.com
Price reduced to $6000 or best offer.