Blonde joke- oldy but a goody

Thread: Blonde joke- oldy but a goody

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

Talking Blonde joke- oldy but a goody

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-woman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do. "Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need were in the garage.
    The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?
    He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"
    The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe those 'dumb blonde jokes' we've been getting by e-mail lately. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" the husband asked.
    "Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."
    Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her. "And by the way," the blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

I wish I was regular Array EF ZED ONE's Avatar
    Yamaha FZ1
    The Blonde's Skin Flick!
    A blonde named Mary decides to do something really wild. Something she hasn't done before, so she goes out to rent her first X-rated adult video.
    She goes to the video store, and after looking around for a while,
    selects a title that sounds very stimulating. She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable,
    and puts the tape in the VCR.
    To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen,so she calls the video store to complain.
    Mary: "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape but static."
    Clerk: "Sorry about that. We've had problems with some of those tapes.
    Which title did you rent?"

Mary: "Head Cleaner."