I am hoping that the 3,000 plus members can help my friend with this...
In August he had his mountain bike stolen ($2500 value). I was wondering if anyone has seen, or if they see this bike, they could let me know by PM:
- black frame with "Rocky Mountain Hammer" in yellow writing on the 19" frame
- bright red bomber shocks on the front
- red downhill handlebars called "go fast" on the front
- red clip x-country pedals
- and it has a mix of XT and LX componenets and mavic rims and V-brakes
This bike is fairly unique. Le t me know if you've spotted it.
Thanks for your help.