mini DV camera for sale

Thread: mini DV camera for sale

mini DV camera for sale

I am selling my ZR-70 canon Mini DV camera

comes with every thing that came in the box. I have used this thing for about 20 mins of actual taping it works awsome and is in perfect shape.
    I am also including a PCI Firewire card and cables and software that I bought extra. this is used to transfer the movie to your computer.

the camera sells for $899 + tax at london drugs.

$850 obo did I mention OBO

I need to sell this to support my new hobby ,,, scuba diving....I would also be interested in trades for quality dive equipment.

Designed for point-and-shoot simplicity, Canon's ZR series camcorders allow everyone to get great results without any effort at all. Place the camcorder in your hand, and it fits comfortably and securely, like you have owned it for years. No learning curve is necessary as you soon find yourself shooting crisp, vibrant video and life-like digital photos, just by pressing a single button. Canon, the trusted name in optics for decades, has made capturing memories more convenient, exciting, and easier than ever.

Canon ZR70 MC features a 22X optical zoom/440X digital zoom, a motion JPEG movie mode, Super Night Mode, an advanced accessory shoe for powering a microphone or a video light and selectable color light up buttons.

Product TypeCamcorder
    Dimensions (WxDxH)5.8 cm x 14.7 cm x 10.3 cm
    Weight525 g
    Media TypeMini DV
    Flash Memory1 x 8 MB
    Shooting ModesDigital photo mode, frame movie mode
    Lens ApertureF/1.6-3.6
    Focus AdjustmentAutomatic, manual
    Min Focus Range1 cm
    Focal Length2.8 mm - 61.6 mm
    Optical Zoom22 x
    Digital Zoom440 x