Crazy Martin in town

Thread: Crazy Martin in town

Get to da choppah! Array k_vist's Avatar
    2010 Ducati Hypermotard Evo SP

Crazy Martin in town

So I was at the gas station with my buddy the other day, filling the tanks after a ride to Harrison and back, when this guys starts asking us about places to ride around here etc. Then he asks if we've seen any stunt videos. I say yes, referring to the limited downloaded vid clips I have on my computer. Turns out, I'm talking to Crazy Martin! A 25 year old stunter from Bulgaria who just moved here to be with his girlfriend.

He wanted us to email him through his site, ,and go for a ride.

This guy's been in Las Vegas Extremes, Judgment Day, all the cool one's. Maybe you guys would like to get him out to stunt days sometime. I doubt he'd enjoy riding with me, being the harsh noob that I am.

"Working on a motorcycle, working well, caring, is to become part of a process, to achieve an inner peace of mind. The motorcycle is primarily a mental phenomenon."

- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig

2. Remove Advertisements

yeah i havent been out to any of the stunt days but i hear hes showed up to a whole bunch of stunt days already damnit i need to go to one of those

I've been to a few........he can do some crazy stunts! Check my gallery if you want to see some of the stuff he does!

he comes to the stunt days every week