Where to buy Hindle exhaust?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to buy Hindle exhaust?

tetman

Question Where to buy Hindle exhaust?

Pretty sure I want to buy a Hindle full system for my F4. I understand most of the local shops are dealers; any ideas who's best to deal with (and cheapest)? Or are there sources online I should consider? Also, does anyone have any experience with Hindle? I've never seen their products firsthand, but they seem to have the best bang-for-the-buck factor from what i've read. Thanks,
    Chris.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Ryan R is on a distinguished road Ryan R's Avatar
    Bike
    2003 GSX-R 1000
    They make one of the best systems in my opinion and there quality and finish is outstanding. Definately a good bang for the buck. Check out carter motorsports cause I remember them having them advertised a while back for a good price.
    "Life is like a book. If you have not travelled, then you have only read one page."

MSN - burton6r@hotmail.com

Stupid bastard Hu99 is on a distinguished road Hu99's Avatar
    Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    Richmond Motorsports has a contact at the Hindle factory and they ship direct to RMS. I think Hindle makes an excellent product, but is it the best pipe for a Honda? From what I've read, Hindle are more suited to Kwaks, and for Honda, I would look into Jardine or if you can afford it: Erion.
    What was it all about?

resident monkey boy thr1 is on a distinguished road thr1's Avatar
    Bike
    '07 Aprilia RSV1000R
    hope you like your bike loud, they are a excellent pipe but like Loyd said look at Jardine and Erion first

Just Another Enthusiast vrecksler is on a distinguished road vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    Well, I know a guy who was selling full systems for the 929 for $735 Cdn shipped. About 15-20 guys bought a system a month and a half ago over on our Fireblade board. Not sure what it would cost for different bikes or anything, but feel free to email Dan Kyle at dan@kyleusa.com

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

Registered User LimitedEdition is on a distinguished road LimitedEdition's Avatar
    Bike
    Japanese Twin
    I was thinking the same thing .. If I were to buy an exhuast I would want a company that spends R&D money into the parts it offers? As for Hindle .. the Canadian Superbike Honda RC51 had a Hindle system on it!!! ???? I hear the quality is good and the pipes are loud.

Originally posted by Hu99
    Richmond Motorsports has a contact at the Hindle factory and they ship direct to RMS. I think Hindle makes an excellent product, but is it the best pipe for a Honda? From what I've read, Hindle are more suited to Kwaks, and for Honda, I would look into Jardine or if you can afford it: Erion.

tetman

Question

Please excuse my newbie ignorance - how is one exhaust manufacturer more suited for a particular bike brand (ie. Hindle for Kawi)? This business of picking pipes is tough - so much seems to ride on one's subjective opinion of sound and appearance.
    Here are my basic parameters if anyone else has any more suggestions:

1. Full system
    2. Hi mount retaining passenger peg
    3. Carbon canister (I know these have disadvantages)
    4. Nice sound that won't be obnoxious or make my ears bleed (subjective I know)
    5. Lower price is better but i'm not really familiar with the price range of full systems

Thanks,
    Chris.

Just Another Enthusiast vrecksler is on a distinguished road vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    I think you just described a Hindle system. They meet all of your requirements, and I believe they are Canadian to boot!

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

Moderator TeeTee is on a distinguished road TeeTee's Avatar
    Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    I'm not sure how this pipe company to bike brand thing got going either. It's obvious that some specific pipes will work better on certain models of bikes but I've seen enough charts from the mags to question the Muzzy for Kawasaki or Yosh for Suzuki rule of thumb.

From what I've heard (oooo, a pun ) Hindle's are all loud. Even their Stealth model is as noisy as some other brand's race model. Too bad because they are usually nice looking pieces of work.

The RS3 model of Yosh was reported to me by BK to be one of the quietest systems on the market, "almost legal" they said with a straight face From what I've heard just from running mine up in the back alley I agree with them. But the RS3 is discontinued Did they keep the same sound level with their new Tri can design? Who knows.......

Too bad the Yosh's all come with a freakin' humoungous label on the side of the can.......
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Stupid bastard Hu99 is on a distinguished road Hu99's Avatar
    Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    Originally posted by BMatthews

Too bad the Yosh's all come with a freakin' humoungous label on the side of the can.......
    I love that label! It's so....Japanese. Even if they aren't.
    What was it all about?

Administrator adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium is the Omega adamantium's Avatar
    Bike
    I wish.
    Originally posted by tetman

Here are my basic parameters if anyone else has any more suggestions:

1. Full system
    2. Hi mount retaining passenger peg
    3. Carbon canister (I know these have disadvantages)
    4. Nice sound that won't be obnoxious or make my ears bleed (subjective I know)
    5. Lower price is better but i'm not really familiar with the price range of full systems
    Some pipes just work better than others with different engine configurations. For example, the Akrapovic exhaust has proven to be a top performer for Yamaha R1's and R6's and is the exhaust of choice if your looking for performance.

For what your looking for, I would take a look at LeoVinci's pipes, they (from what I've read) are very high quality and make a nice high mount and sound very good without being overly loud. If you want a little louder then I would suggest looking at Micron. Both of these pipes are currently unavailable in Canada so you'd have to mail order them.
    BCSB- Administrator

Moderator TeeTee is on a distinguished road TeeTee's Avatar
    Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Originally posted by Hu99

I love that label! It's so....Japanese. Even if they aren't.
    Great, I'll peel it off and bring it to the dinner tonight. We can screw it you your new helmet......... You know, the pi......... er, I mean Monza red one.............

A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

+ Reply to Thread