RE: BCSB wave.

Thread: RE: BCSB wave.

RE: BCSB wave.

Just an observation and comment when it comes to the 'wave'. Personally, I try to wave at everyone. I stick my hand out, if I can, I'll do a sideways peace sign (or victory).

I've read so much on this topic. Has there been a poll? Maybe if there was one, and one wave received many more votes than others, why not just use that?

With that in mind, if someone conducts a poll, please don't include stupid hard to do waves, like taking your boots and socks off, and holding up your pinky toe (Seinfeld ).

2. Remove Advertisements

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    i wasn't born with enough middle fingers!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Even if there was one wave that was agreed upon here at BCSB (and officially, there has been... the hang loose), it's not universal enough... a large portion of riders out there aren't on this site... and more often than not, even if you do the hang loose, the other person won't really know what it means and will give you a generic wave back... and a lot of the time, I wait for the other person to initiate a greeting first, and I don't think I've ever seen a hang loose to date...

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    '08 Varadero

Hang Loose ??

So what is the hang loose wave??
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

Please, not again.

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    New Westminster, BC CANADA
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica
    Some guy on a silver Yamaha gave me the hang loose sign yesterday heading over the Alex Fraser Bridge. I thought that was pretty cool, I wasn't fast or bright enough to do it back, but I did wave a few times back in appreciation of his little wheelie show (flirty little me!)
    Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever

none, till the boys are older
    "...than I'll be done and we can dance.."

beside Dizzy
    Big fat 1400cc pig XR650Rtard
    I thought it was this

Thankyew folks, i'm on all this week@4:15

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    SV 1000s

Simpson, use the search function, its really not all that hard and I was using it tons back when I first joined to avoid repeat threads. Found a pile of good information too.

Having said that, this should help you...