M4, S4 & Motul 5100 oil sale at Burnaby Kawasaki....

Thread: M4, S4 & Motul 5100 oil sale at Burnaby Kawasaki....

Bike
    2001 ZX6R

M4, S4 & Motul 5100 oil sale at Burnaby Kawasaki....

Went into BK today, which was their final day for their oil sale. Talked to Manny, he's going to extend the oil sale for BCSPORTBIKES members till the end of November.

If you want further details please call him at 604-525-9393 but here is the flier :

Kawasaki M4 oil : Buy 12 liters for $59.95 savings of $36.00

Kawasaki S4 oil : Buy 12 liters for $89.95 savings of $41.45

Motul 5100 4x4 litre: Buy 1 case at $149.95 and receive 3 oil filters FREE

Obviously this is not written in stone you will need to call BK and confirm with them, I just thought it would be easier for a group buy on BCSB....

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    If I buy a case of Motul, will Manny give me three Suzuki filters?
    What was it all about?

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    lol ya, I mean that will most likely invrease the reliability of your Zook by 10 million times and give it 10x the horsepower....OEM Kawasaki oil filters kick ass :-p

How's it going Lloyd ? you still riding ? lucky bum !

i figure on picking up a Zx10R sometime in 2005...not earlier, you hang onto the GSXR1000...., next summer I will hopefully have a spare set of rims, be able to ride on the street as well, cascades ?

Manny's still got his 929...lol, like old times...lol, I will have to keep revving the shit out of the 6R to keep upto you....
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    Originally posted by Human
    lol ya, I mean that will most likely invrease the reliability of your Zook by 10 million times and give it 10x the horsepower....OEM Kawasaki oil filters kick ass :-p
    !

How's it going Lloyd ? you still riding ?
    Going good, my friend. I'm still getting the occasional blast in before the salt hits the road, but it is getting a wee bit chilly for these old bones.

I figure on picking up a Zx10R sometime in 2005...not earlier, you hang onto the GSXR1000...., next summer I will hopefully have a spare set of rims, be able to ride on the street as well, cascades ?
    Cascades it is. I have some unfinished business up there.

I will have to keep revving the shit out of the 6R to keep upto you....
    I think you may have picked up some skills at the track and it will be me who is bringing up the rear of the pack. I'll still give you something to follow on the straights though.
    What was it all about?

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    lol, ya, Ryan on the GSXR750 and I went upto whistler in the summer, traffic for some reason was non existant, so we hit it hard, lol, going uphill near furry creek, I am at 8-9k still giving it to her and Ryan just flies by on the 750 like I am standing still, lol, I was swearing away beneath my helmet...
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Z1000
    Anyone one wanna join me in on this motul action?
    When speeding run from the cops, it's a lesser infraction.

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids
    I just phoned Carter (Granville Island). 1 bottle (4L) of the Motul 5100 is $38.95. Multiply by four and it's $155.80. So unless I can graft a Kawi oil filter onto my FZ1 (which just seems... wrong) it's not much of a deal. But if I rode a Kawi, I'd go for it.

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Aren't you assuming that it has to be a Kawi oil filter? My understanding is that BK works on non-Kawis, don't they? If so, I'd assume they'd be willing to supply you with oil filters for your non-Kawi motorcycle. Three oil filters would be worth ~$30 - $45, I would think.
    Work sucks -- let's go riding!

Bike
    I have kids
    Originally posted by KatRider
    Aren't you assuming that it has to be a Kawi oil filter? My understanding is that BK works on non-Kawis, don't they? If so, I'd assume they'd be willing to supply you with oil filters for your non-Kawi motorcycle. Three oil filters would be worth ~$30 - $45, I would think.
    Yes, that was my assumption, but perhaps it is in error.

I just called and... they are closed (Monday) I'll call again tomorrow. Or does anyone know for sure if the deal applies to non-Kawi filters as well?

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    I don't know for sure, they will be open tomorrow, and ya they do a lot of work on non-kawi bikes as well...

heck they installed Adam's Ivan's in his old R6 the same damn bike that came back to bite us kawi guys at the very first BCSB or was it still SBN dyno day at MAS cycle, he had what 104 ??? or some ridiculous number...

anyway my 6R only had a yosh. zyclone slipon with stock jetting and stock settings....
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    I have kids
    I just got off the phone with Manny. The oil filters included in the deal are not OEM; they are Hi-Flow (sp?) brand, which means they fit many different models and brands of bikes, not just Kawis.

Manny says that if you are not interested in getting filters, he can still give a good discount on cases of oil.

Good job BK!