Rossi IS going to Yamaha for 2004

Thread: Rossi IS going to Yamaha for 2004

Asian Persuasion Array dragnit02's Avatar
    Home of 2010 Olympics
    Pumpkin Orange

Rossi IS going to Yamaha for 2004

Just watching racing and it's confirmed, Rossi has signed on with Yamaha. They said that he has to take a bike(Yamaha) that was running 5th in the race into the top 3.
    So much work & so little time!!

2. Remove Advertisements

2001 ZX6R
    who said he has to ???
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

'07 BMW K1200R
    If anyone can do it, Rossi can. I give full credit to Yamaha for not rolling over and playing dead in the face of the RC211V's dominance. Again, it's the fiercely competetive spirit of these companies that make all the cool goodies on our bikes possible. Go Rossi, Go Yamaha!
    I guess when Yamaha starts dominating with their bike in three years, Suzuki will be hiring Rossi.
    What was it all about?

The 'Wack
    SV track, VFR road
    It has been announced that Rossi has left Honda, but he hasn't yet come to terms with Yamaha. Merely a formality, I think, but there is still a vacant seat at Ducati.

Rossi is under contract with Honda until the end of '03; if he is truly leaving without any hard feelings, then maybe Honda will release him early so that he can begin testing his new bike before '04.

Edwards is confirmed at Honda.

BSB champ Shakey Byrne will race for Aprilia.
    "When in doubt accelerate.
    It may not help you avoid the problem,
    but it'll end the suspense."

WMRC #96 (retired)

well, this may be musical motos.... but in view that d'antin has signed with ducati.... the possibility for rossi to go with ducati is certainly open, after all d'antin has yet to sign up rider number 2.