Saw Revolutions last night

Thread: Saw Revolutions last night

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike

Saw Revolutions last night

Saw it last night. Good movie until the bloody end.
    Is it too much to ask that I leave a movie (especially the end of a trilogy) feeling like everything was settled? I don't think so.
    Stupid ending in my opinion.

Otherwise, the action was kick ass. The mechwarrior-type things were awesome. I thought Agent Smith was a wicked villian. He was perfectly evil enough and I didn't know whether to root for him or perma-dazed Keanu.
    The battle in Zion was absolutely amazing. So much action. So much violence! I loved it!!!! The last fight scene was wicked.
    I was very much hoping I would not agree with the reviews printed already, but find myself concurring with them: The ending left much to be desired, IMHO.
    That being said, I would totally recommend going to watch it a few bazillion times in theatre just because the battle scenes are immense enough that you need the big screen to fully appreciate it.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    thanx for posting this in the offishal matrix poll thread....
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    ok ok, i don't get it, all the people whining about the 'end', and unresolved storylines...
    What the _fuck_ are you people talkin' about?
    the movie made perfect sense, the ending, was as it should be. Granted there were other directions it could have gone, but ya'll didn't make the movies, now did ya?!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Maybe I'm just too dumb.
    If someone could explain it to me (I guess via PM so we don't wreck the ending for everyone), I wouldn't be offended at all.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.