Jobs at WebCT

Thread: Jobs at WebCT

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids

Smile Jobs at WebCT

Once again, we have open positions at WebCT (Vancouver). We are looking to hire for our software development, product tech support, and technical writing teams.

WebCT offers a referral bonus, so if you'd like to apply, please send your resume to me directly (gharris@webct.com) and I will forward it to HR. Or apply to HR directly (hr@webct.com or fax 781-309-1003) and mention my name as the referee. Yes, I work for WebCT in software development.

Bonus: Our office is out at UBC where motorcycle parking is cheap and plentiful! ~$120 per year gets you anywhere a car can go (except reserved spaces).

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids
    BTW, I have been told that the posting for the Tech Support position will be coming down Monday, November 10, no doubt because there will be a flood of applications! So get your act together quick!

Also this comment from the Senior Director of Support:

[The Tech Support position] will require shift work, which may include night shifts. It does require previous customer service or support experience + technical skills. Evidence of Unix skills is key.