Devil Exhaust any good? Where can I find it?

Thread: Devil Exhaust any good? Where can I find it?

Bike
    Nothing Right Now

Devil Exhaust any good? Where can I find it?

Sorry guys... it's me again.. I wanna know if you guys heard of Devil exhaust and know if the quality and sound is any good. Thx
    You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

mikey
    Hey there. I'm pretty sure Devil exhausts are British, or Euro at least. I only see them mentioned in European magazines. They must have a website. Go to Google and search on them. Either that or go find "Bike" or "Ride" magazine. I'll bet they'd have some ads for Devil somewhere in one of them. Just a thought.

Bike
    I wish.
    From what I understand these pipes are of great quality. Not to mention the shotgun exhausts they make look killer..
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    Nothing Right Now
    Any local shops carry them?
    You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles!

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Yeah, their shotgun exhausts look pretty cool. Very different at least. Makes it look like a 2-stroke GP bike, with those two small cans both attached to one side. I think one of those would look excellent on a Telefonica paint scheme GSX-R 600...you'd look just like KRJ!

Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    Just go to Devil Bikes and talk with Rob. He offers discounts to several of the boards I am a member of, but both are CBR boards so it will not work when you have a Yammie. But he may offer something at R boards, just ask him. He is a good guy to deal with, but it is a US purchase so keep that in mind when shipping it out.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

Bike
    I wish.
    Oh, and if you want to look really 'special'.. then go with a Shark Exhaust.. you can get 4 little can's off the side.. I've seen a guy with an R6 having this done. Looked awesome, sounded killer.
    BCSB- Administrator

Squid
    ive heard a few devils pipes and they are sweet. honestly one of the best sounding pipes i have ever heard

Candide
    I saw a pic of devil shotgun under R6 tail ducati style.. It's on their web page but you have to do some mods to get it under.

I'm also looking for a new pipe. Gotta find out are those devils legal in Finland . Tried to listen to the sound from their web page, but from my computer, everything sounds crappy

The shotgun is quite pricey though..

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Anyone know the weight penalty with having one of the shotgun exhausts? I'm assuming that having two cans instead of one would be heavier...but how would it compare to the stock can?
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    Yamaha R6, Triumph Thruxton
    These guys just became a Canadian distributor of Devil pipes:

http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/

If you want to see one up close - I've got a shotgun on the way.

Anyone wanna buy a Mig?

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    Devil exhaust are actually from France I believe and they usually score quite well in the Euro bike mags.
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

Bike
    Nothing Right Now
    Originally posted by HDs99
    These guys just became a Canadian distributor of Devil pipes:

http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/

If you want to see one up close - I've got a shotgun on the way.

Anyone wanna buy a Mig?

How much did you pay for the shotgun?