At the rate our sport is growing i think that we could use another rally during the season. Theres Really only one based for sportbikes right now and thats SPORTBIKE WEST, which is a great rally with a huge attendence. I've been thinking of setting up another one, probably in the month of july, near armstrong-enderby which is an hour and a half north of kelowna, 5 hours east of vancouver and 5.5 hours west of calgary.

The spot we have picked out is great and would be awesome for a weekend of camping,riding and partying. This is all just kind of a rough copy of what we had in mind. there would be 2 nights of camping, a breakfast a hotdog/pop lunch and a dinner included, it would be ran the same way as most rally's with dealer displays,door prizes,show and shine, some games, a bike wash, organized and guided rides and of coarse beer gardens. I'd really like a response to see what everyone thinks of this so i have an idea of what the numbers would be like and if it would be worth putting on another rally in the summer and before i go and start talking to sponsors,dealers and make bookings and such. I think it would go over really well. Thanks for reading this, If U are interested please e-mail me your e-mail address or pm me so i can keep all informed of how things are going. I will also keep watch on the post for thoughts and suggestion. Thanks alot,
Ray "the Butcher" bucknell