Interpreting Friendster Photos

Thread: Interpreting Friendster Photos

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)

Interpreting Friendster Photos

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Richmond, BC
    Holding some sort of alcoholic beverage

Fun, laid back

There has never been a photograph taken of them where they weren't holding an alcoholic beverage
    shit! they got me!

pretty funny.

*LOL* Those were some pretty funny interpretations. I just love how the person who created that thinks the whole truth is that everyone is fat. He/She must be fat.

keepin' it steel Array GuySmiley's Avatar
    Yeah, that was good, but I clicked on the Ode to Friendster link. OMG! THAT was funny! Here's a snippet:
    There is also a feature where you can suggest that two people meet each other if you think they'd make a good match. So I could suggest that Xster, who likes "smoking all types of ill shit," meet Josh, who lists his occupation as Rolling Fatty Bluntz. Perhaps I could even meet these people myself! After all, I am only two degrees of separation from both of them. Though I don't need anyone to roll fatty bluntz or smoke ill shit with, they both also list "sleeping" and "eating" under their interests. Though it would never have occurred to me to list bodily functions as interests, at least it's a start.
    Mr. Burns: "Remember Homer, there is no muscle stronger than the human heart."
    Homer: "What about the weiner? I saw some guy on TV lift a can of paint with his."