This is crazy. Apparently if you put down $40K US for a limited edition Aprilia RSV 1000 Nera, you get the following perks:
- Custom-made Dainese leathers with titanium at key points of contact
- Aprilia helmet and performance gloves
- Executive desk model of the bike
- Limited edition photo book
- Certificate of ownership signed by company president Ivano Beggio
- A trip to the 2004 Rio Grand Prix in Brazil, including full accommodations and full paddock access, including team gear and passes, plus invitations to team dinners and a personal meeting with the GP pilots.
Last time one of my friends bought a bike new, he had to fight to get a disc lock thrown in. In comparison this sounds like a steal to me