what do you call..
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: what do you call..

  1. #1

    what do you call..

    that piece of plastic/carbon fibre that protects the tank from getting scratched up by your crotch?

    how much do they go for?

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    'your headlight is out..' Array MaRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    it's a 'tank protector' (the ones that protect from your belt etc)

    go from $10 to 30 depending on size and material...

    there's also these clear plastic overlays that you can get for the sides where your inner thighs rub...not sure on the price for these ones though.....it's in a thread somewhere....

  4. #3
    Registered User Array Sewman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    North Vancouver
    98 Suzuki TLS
    I've got one sitting in my garage that I haven't used. It cost me a little over 20 bucks. It's the carbon fibre look alike. Doesn't look at all like carbon fibre though. I think it looks more like a piece of spongy plastic with carbon fibre painted on it.

    Want it?
    I love my squared off tyres. Torque rules.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts