Rider killer - Guilty

Thread: Rider killer - Guilty

Rider killer - Guilty

Dec. 8 — FLANDREAU, S.D. (Reuters) - A South Dakota jury convicted Republican U.S. Rep. Bill Janklow of manslaughter and other charges for speeding through a highway stop sign and colliding fatally with a motorcyclist.

Janklow, 64, could face a 10-year prison term on the manslaughter charge and possible expulsion from the House of Representatives at sentencing.

Janklow was also found guilty of the less serious misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, speeding and failure to stop.
    Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

2. Remove Advertisements

I'm waiting to see if they just put him on probation or some other little tap on the wrist?!

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP
    i hope they put him in a cell with the actors from biker boyz.
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    SV 1000s
    I hope they MAKE him watch biker boyz every day for this entire term as punishment.

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I hope they dont slap his wrists, they better give him the full extent of the law, IMO. Cuz there is no way he should get off with a hefty fine just cuz he was "somebody". Ya know?
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™