Canadian Bacon

Thread: Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon

Well, i was hit with a bout of insomnia tonight and started to watch a late late night type movie and it so happened to be Canadian Bacon. As i was watchin this movie i was struck with some uncanny similarities between the way they depict the United States and how their out make war;and also about how they are using propoganda to pull the wool over the eyes of the public as to their economic situation. The reason im sayin all this (if you havent figured it out yet) is becuase of the near dead on similarites between the movie and the United States today and oh yeah the movie is funny as shit too.

Just remember you're bi-lingual grafitti and the worst crime there is in Canada is littering.
    Great movie

2014 FZ-09
    John Candy was the best!

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    I've owned that movie for years. It's so funny!
    "All I said was that Canadian beer tasted like shit!"
    Best line of the whole show, followed by the best beating of the show.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.