holiday plans?...

Thread: holiday plans?...

holiday plans?...

whats shakin peeps.

just wanted to know what everyone has in mind for the holidays.

Me, well i fly off to the UK Tuesday Dec 23. and wont be back till Jan 10. Its gonna be fun cuz my uncle who is a nutter stunna rides with those vericial brits. so im gonna check out some UK stunnin and see what there game is like. But aside from that, there will be a whole lot of

whats do yall gave in mind?

2014 FZ-09
    Having my family and my fiances family at my place for Xmas dinner. First time my mom hasn't had to cook, she seems pretty happy about that although I am making her bring some of her homemade perogies.

This year doesn't seem very Christmas(ey) is that a word? It certainly isn't like when I was a kid. anyway I'm mainly looking forward to my days off I get after Xmas.

Less then 8 months until my wedding, hopefully the new year will bring only good things.

Merry Xmas to everyone on this site, hopefully you and your families have a great Xmas and an excellent 2004.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong